Best Travel Power Strip: Anker 615 USB Power Strip
With the upcoming holiday travel season, I wanted to share with you the travel power strip I’ve been using this year while flying and staying in hotels globally. It fixes so many of the common issues…
- Adapter falling out of a worn out plug (common on inflight outlets) due to no ground pin
- Cord isn’t long enough to reach
- Multiple gadgets to charge and only 1 plug available
- Hard to reach outlet or behind furniture
- Forgot the plug adapter, but have the USB cable
The Anker 615 USB Power Strip (GaNPrime 65W) with 3ft (0.9m) extension cord solves all these issues! It has 2 USB-C ports, 1 USB-A port and 2 AC Outlets on the power strip. The plug has a ground pin and the cord wraps the unit making it very compact. With 65W of USB power, it is plenty to power most USB-C laptops except for the Apple 16” MacBook Pro which I’d recommend grabbing this new 140W version.
What’s your favorite charger to travel with? Comment below.